Simple and Sarcastic. Swoon.

The new Tylenol "Feel Better" ads that seem to be challenging Brett Gelman's "Little Bit of Luck" for title of NYC's most ubiquitous ads, are very Captain Obvious. They offer helpful advice such as "when you're hungry eat" and "if you can't sleep take a sleeping pill." Not exactly groundbreaking advertising.

So imagine my delight when I stumbled on this simple and perfectly snarky graffiti.


"If you're sick, GENIUS take a sick day."


Genius. I love the correct punctuation. I love the simplicity. And I love that someone crossed out "Tylenol" and added a tag. Like we're to believe that Tylenol no longer makes Tylenol. Clean pink slippers. An added bonus.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog, it's very interesting.
If you love graffiti----
check out my blog at:
www.RailCargraffiti.com

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

found your site on google..
nice blog

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home