Your or You're



Special thanks to Arch for sending in this graffiti and for listening to the "Jake and Jackie Show" on 92.3 FM. Here are his comments, "This might not qualify as great graffitti, I saw it spray painted in the stairwell of the G train. I love the copyright symbol at the end, is the person copyrighting the wrong spelling of 'you're'?"

Arch, this DEFINITELY qualifies as great graffiti. You are a genius. As is the graffiti artist. There aren't words to describe his genius. Who the fuck is this for? Since there is no name attached, I'm going to assume it is for me. That someone graffitied for me on the G line. Even though I live no where NEAR the G line. And then copyrighted bad spelling. Total genius.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree which G train stop is this at though? I think the phrase is genius, I'm thinking theres like this whole story behind it... so that kept me occupied for a good 10 minutes.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I think it's acctually a commentary on Ellis G. who adds a copyright to all of his chalk graffiti pieces around Smith Street and such.

Ellis G. has actually acted oddly. Like promoting some show of his paintings going all freaky on the Daily Heights website people and general acting whack-a-do.

It could also be referring to my love of tiara use. Because all graff is about me and the tiara.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Jackie Clarke said...

ha! Intersting theories. I will investigate!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home