Baboon Ass


I am so excited! Someone else sent me some graffiti! Of course it is from the C train. The C train has, in my opinion, the best graffiti in the city.


The comments below are,
Dan McInerney's. He's the sweet sweet man who sent me this. Yay Dan!

Little Chris is saying “There you are sweating your ass off on the platform for half an hour because the conductor of the “C” train is jackin’ off to a photo of a baboon’s ass!”

Man, two asses in one sentence? He really is the strongest comedic voice of his generation.

And, no, I don’t know why the C is in quotation marks.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll bet this is at the 23rd street stop. i could swear i saw it there the other night on my way to ucb theatre, and of course i didn't have my camera! but i thought of you, as i now do when i see filthy jokes scrawled in marker on subway ads.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Mark Sasahara said...

I'm thinkin' the "C" train is very similar to the "D" Train, IF ya know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home