Rape This Post





T Zoni language centers. This place looks CRAZY fun! I wonder what that girl's butt says.








Oh no. That butt says "Rape Me." That is unclassy. And I find it hard to believe that a female butt would ASK for rape. I mean, that is pretty outrageous. Nutrageous in fact.






Thank goodness that someone decided to address this awful statement with "rape this comment." Wait. What the fuck?

This is why people hate feminism. "Rape this comment." NO! It has no bite no zest no sense of humor. That being said I have no idea what an appropriately zesty comment would be. But I don't need a good one. I didn't whip out my pen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed Snible said...

Rape this: I hate my agent!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Jackie Clarke said...

ha ha ha
I love that one!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home