Foot Crack

An ad for the new SJP film, "Failure to Launch."



Let's see what our garaffiti artist thinks of Ms. Parker.

"My face looks like a foot." I have to say I agree. SJP is one of those women whose sense of style has created a myth of attractiveness that isn't natural. I adore SJP and think she's fantastic (altho she did mug her way through later seasons of "Sex and the City") but I have to agree with this statement. Those unflattering bangs make her face look like a foot with a fringie shoe. And how does Mr. McConaughey fare?



Oh my. A double slam. Not only does McConaughey like crack must like our friend Whitney Houston he likes man crack much like me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was at my stop.

"My face looks like a foot" has got to be the funniest piece of public writing I've ever seen.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respiratory Therapists

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home